Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Music Choices

I think we all have choices, in certain matters and that definitely is the same for music. I grow tired of people telling me who my music choices suck...can you explain your theory on how what I like sucks, or they call me mainstream like I ever said I was indie lol Yeah, Im still gripping about the bitch who called me mainstream yet had Nirvana and Tokio Hotel in there playlist and I mean massive plays. harhar sorry But yeah whats the crime in liking Atreyu, Fall Out Boy and others as long as your not subjecting anyone else to it.

and I heard this new song called "stanky leg" it drives me mad, the lyrics and the dance is even worse, but somehow Im forced to listen because my sister listens to it on the tv....this is why I don't watch MTV anymore. They play pure SHIT.

As i was saying back to choices, I can be alittle hypocritcal and judge others based upon music choices but its just the really bad choices like any Disney Chanel star or Lil Wayne--Can we even call him Rap, he raps as if he's in a constant conversation with himself--sorry again.

I feel completely purified writing here where no one will see it, well Im not sharing...yet.

Have you heard of the Korean boy group BIG BANG Soo awesome.

I'd kill for some M&M's now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment