Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't Belong...

Have you ever just felt like you don't belong anywhere?? Despite how much you try you can't fit in. Its like not having a name in a crowd of names, Everyone has something you don't. Kinda pathetic huh?? Guess I'm feeling rather ill today, or depressed whatever you wanna call it. as I always say "I Can Use a Drink Right Now" I think I need something interesting in my life I've been living in the same town and seeing the same idiots(notfamily, tho some are) everyday dammit. Something feels missing. Maybe its cuz I don't have many friends and its been this way for ten yrs, i think im going mad or something. -- its 2009 and I just snapped lol....probably not. Its just people here don't get me all they get is bad hair bad dances and drugs. I feel like this town dulled me out. Okies by for now doves

I don't think Im too good at this writing my feelings down thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment