Friday, February 6, 2009

Right and Wrong

Whats (right) wrong with me hmm many things....I'm kinda addicted to going to forum sites everyday, Im depressed all the time these days, I love sad or lovey dovey music, sometimes I make no sense, adfadsdfj, I have this weird Obsession with Silent Hill, I eat too much candy, I have too many cavities, I watch Family Guy everynight(on the dvds I bought), Sometimes I wish I can get on a plane to anywhere and just be outta sight for a while, I miss alot of people, I miss school, I broke my mp3 player screen T_T, I've been wearing my hair down for the past week, I started posting in a blog almost everyday, I turned 21 yet I havnt gotten wasted once, I don't have much of a social life, Sometimes I'm too nice, Most times I'm too mean, I smoked a cigarrete once, I stay up late again, and post in a blog, Sometimes I curse alittle too much, When I get mad I loathe everything, Sometimes I write too much, Sometimes I talk too much, I buy cd's and magazines more than food, I want to bake right now(something chocolate), I could use a drink(All the time), I don't have my Laptop yet T_T soon, soon, I have literally NO patience, I write on myself(especially in H.S.), I wish my hair was longer and thicker, I judge myself harder than any critic can, I like to dance and sing(even though i cant sing worth a damn), I don't have a mic but I shall buy one like tomorrow or monday...I hope, Okay I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment