Friday, February 6, 2009

The Happy dance, or the Sad dance

I need somemore happy music in my life, I've felt so depressed lately. I don't fricking know what to do with myself. My uncle died monday, his funeral is Saturday, I'm not going because its in Louisiana. But it just hit me he's gone. Gives you a different perspective on life ya' know. One day your here one day your gone. It's just sad you know, my dad said "He had heart problems and I knew it was coming but, the bad thing about death is you never see it coming" I've been thinking bout those words he said. Guess I'm obviously bummed about this BTW he died from a massive heart attack. Hmm...the only thing I dont like is how greedy his wife seemed, maybe thats just me. I learned from the last uncle that died, My other Uncle Champ he was the best taught me how to play poker and he was always cooking lol I miss him aswell but his wife just seemed money hungry, and she was even her daughter saw it it pisses me off or makes me sad but my other uncle, Uncle pat the one who recently died said to my sister who was living down there "She's waitin for me to die" and he also said "I won't even make it to 40" he was 39 supposed to turn 40 this yr. Weird how you can predict how or when you might die scary aswell right. Okay I wrote too much but thats just me just getting the thoughts out there


BTW I cooked dindin last night and made a cake how am I lol j/kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment