Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sleep disorders.

*sigh* As of late I've been having sleeping problems, since i came back to memphis, before then i was fine. now i cant sleep through the night without waking up. or waking up too early without being able to get back to sleep, damn is it a pain and it makes me feel sick. Starting to think i have some underlying problem that im yet to face in order to rid myself of this problem.

Might be the rage i have towards the person i lived with before, i mean she lets me live there. tells me to start school and wait to get a job and two weeks before i have to leave she tells me i need to find a job or i will have to go back home, then a week before i leave. She calls my DAD, my DAD!!! She fucking talks to my parents like i'm some stupid fuck who cant think for herself. and then i wake up at three am cuz i went to bed alittle early, and i check my mail and i see an Itinerary that shows my flight back to Memphis from California. I was lost and like thinking "WTF, this has to be some kinda mistake" but i see it was bought by my sister so it couldn't be a mistake. So i call my dad and he says "yup i asked your sister to buy you a ticket so you can come home" personally I dont blame him or my family i blame the person i lived with for not keeping me in the loop with my own life. and now im pissed every other second and i dont even respond to her emails or facebook comments. i think i ignore her completely. for now its best.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep is something very difficult to get right. When I sleep well I just don't ask why. What does not work for me is laying awake thinking 'I'm not asleep'. If I feel that is happening I get up again.

    ReplyDelete