Wednesday, August 12, 2009

bored not tired and its late/early

Hey yo, just writing to show how bored I am, and how nothing releases me from this constant haze of boredom. Does someone have a cure? Probably not. Nothing can fix this. Well not here. I feel somewhat lost again. I feel like I need an adrenaline pump or something. Or to burst in a stupid dance or to meet someone i haven't seen in years. I needed new scenery got it and had to go back to the old shit. How fun. *sigh* Guess i have to make dues with this for a while. and go back to my bad sleeping habits...thanx memphis...or should i be blaming myself. yeah im guessing the later but i dont care.


Hey where are you my irish friend. havent seen you in days you'd be able to hack my boredom to pieces. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment