Monday, July 13, 2009

Hmmm School, music, funfun haha...

Been super de duper busy lately, and its just one class so far -_- damn. haha but im okay been listening to hella music too been lovin it hehehe and its been hot as hell....still burnin up at a sexay 93 degrees and its after 7pm haha.


I've also been meeting lots of sexay peoples yesterday i went to a Filipino dining hall where I said goodbye to my friends old family member and we had Filipino food and sexay Filipino peoples *drools* they were hotter than the food.....sorry. hehehe. though the food was fantastic non the less.

Do you like 2ne1s in the club harhar I love that song. *dances* ooh and pretty boy <3

I have an essay due and an exam on thursday I should be studying. lol


baibai i guess

Last week of school till i get break yay *dances* okay now bye

No comments:

Post a Comment