Friday, July 31, 2009

God....

I read once that a person doesnt believe in god but shes becoming a christian to avoid hell or something like that. my responce: below


Personally I've had troubles in life that makes me doubt gods existence I really dont know what I believe, but I wouldnt pick a religion just in case I die. That is just weird how can you pick god, Jesus cuz you might be scared of death, I happen to not be scared of death at all. I mean we all do die eventually. if I was an Athiest I wouldnt go with Christianity just cuz we all die. I personally think its wrong.


WHY FEAR GOD IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM?

2 comments:

  1. maybe she wants to believe in him. my thoughts aren't the same as when i was younger. not sure what i believe anymore :( although i do believe in martha and the irish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i believe in Martha and The British Yay for British :D

    ReplyDelete