Friday, May 15, 2009

Win some, Lose some....

Well i was just thinking into the non distant past and how i lost some friends but, gained some other friends. Its weird how you look at things, while one thing get taken a way another thing can be handed to ya in its place..how sweet is that ^_^ I love how new things replace the old, I never used to look at a lose(of any kind) in perspective. Everything was either here or gone. but now I see that things are taken away for a reason(they must be no good for you) so I've learned to give up on those who give up on me, that kinda release can only come from loss and its a good loss. Not that I feel free, I'll probably never be free as most won't but, even with the bad sinuses, my boring lifestyle and all that shit. I've never felt less empty, for some odd reason i cried when i looked at all the stars yesterday, it was so dark here, and you could see so many(not the same in Memphis) plus i had really deep music playing in my head hahaha(mp3player), then it still was quiet though. I used to hate the feeling of loss, but this kind is acceptable, weird but acceptable. I feel that im starting to ramble so i shall go now.


anyways if your into indie or alternative or folk check out british artist Bat for Lashes:


No comments:

Post a Comment