Friday, June 18, 2010

Insufferable Writing

Hello, its been a while since i charmed you with my great writing. So here it comes.

Okay, so to catch this stupid place up with my life. I will tell you in simple words how everything is...shitty. As always, right? No, if i said that id sounds like a naggy person, and I simply hate nag-type people. I haven't chatted with some friends in ages. One of my friends is married(good for him). A few others are hung up on the ladies(he knows who he is and might be pissed while reading this). Me, im still sad old me, looking around for new music that could possibly brighten my day. With music i still manage to find some glimmers in this world. I could honestly say music is my true love, as i haven't found one yet and I don't seem to care too. Too bad you can't kiss music. Well if its a cd you can but it won't kiss back, which is creepy right? Yeah so moving on...I found this new band it seems, as i found nothing really on them accept that they were hanging around the itunes store in the "j-pop" section. Okay on the band, "Earls court." Oddly enough i have a fixation on groups that name themselves after things in the UK, anyhow this band is great I have been listening the past few days and haven't been listening to much else. Im addicted to there album "Ballet of the sun" now don't think this is a review, but Id give it ten/ten stars. Enough with that, I found out about this Japanese singer Kakoimiku, amazing mature voice that sounds almost bluesy or jazzy. I really enjoy her music so far aswell. You could never get me to talk about another person, like you can get me to talk about a song. Someone hit on my the other day with complete fails as he tried to get his friend to do all the work and his friend was more attractive than him but acting like his friend was mute and couldnt do any talking for himself turned me off. They seemed like people i wouldn't get along with in the long run anyhow, we'd have some confrontation that would make me end up hating them. Im glad i shoved it off in the first place. See, my insufferable writing has me all over the place first its music then its guys, then its music then its guys. Mostly music. I dont know if theirs a guy in Memphis that would ever understand me, the one guy here who had a chance blew it by going into the military and coming back a total prick, so it was over a few yrs after it began seeing as i had known him since my 7th grade year in Highschool. Now how to end this without feeling so dumb....


(another guy who's an amazing singer) :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VoOMSQW2vk

No comments:

Post a Comment